59. Verily He will admit them to a place with which they shall be well pleased: for Allah
is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing.
60. Thalika waman AAaqaba bimithli ma AAooqiba bihi thumma bughiya AAalayhi
layansurannahu Allahu inna Allaha laAAafuwwun ghafoor
60. That (is so). And if one has retaliated to no greater extent than the injury he received,
and is again set upon inordinately, Allah will help him: for Allah is One that blots out
(sins) and forgives (again and again).
61. Thalika bi-anna Allaha yooliju allayla fee a
nnahari wayooliju a
nnahara fee allayli
waanna Allaha sameeAAun baseer
61. That is because Allah merges night into day, and He merges day into night, and verily
it is Allah Who hears and sees (all things).
62. Thalika bi-anna Allaha huwa alhaqqu waanna ma yadAAoona min doonihi huwa
albatilu waanna Allaha huwa alAAaliyyu alkabeer