73. Ya ayyuha a
nnasu duriba mathalun fa
stamiAAoo lahu inna allatheena tadAAoona
min dooni Allahi lan yakhluqoo thubaban walawi ijtamaAAoo lahu wa-in yaslubuhumu
ththubabu shay-an la yastanqithoohu minhu daAAufa a
73. O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call,
cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should
snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly.
Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!
74. Ma qadaroo Allaha haqqa qadrihi inna Allaha laqawiyyun AAazeez
74. No just estimate have they made of Allah. for Allah is He Who is strong and able to
Carry out His Will.
75. Allahu yastafee mina almala-ikati rusulan wamina a
nnasi inna Allaha sameeAAun
75. Allah chooses messengers from angels and from men for Allah is He Who hears and
sees (all things).
76. YaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum wa-ila Allahi turjaAAu al-omoor