31. Then We raised after them another generation.
32. Faarsalna feehim rasoolan minhum ani oAAbudoo Allaha ma lakum min ilahin
ghayruhu afala tattaqoon
32. And We sent to them an apostle from among themselves, (saying), "Worship Allah.
ye have no other god but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?"
Section 3 (33-50)
33. Waqala almalao min qawmihi allatheena kafaroo wakaththaboo biliqa-i al-akhirati
waatrafnahum fee alhayati a
ddunya ma hatha illa basharun mithlukum ya/kulu mimma
ta/kuloona minhu wayashrabu mimma tashraboon
33. And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved and denied the Meeting in the
Hereafter, and on whom We had bestowed the good things of this life, said: "He is no
more than a man like yourselves: he eats of that of which ye eat, and drinks of what ye