34. Wala-in ataAAtum basharan mithlakum innakum ithan lakhasiroon
34. "If ye obey a man like yourselves, behold, it is certain ye will be lost.
35. AyaAAidukum annakum itha mittum wakuntum turaban waAAi
35. "Does he promise that when ye die and become dust and bones, ye shall be brought
36. Hayhata hayhata lima tooAAadoon
36. "Far, very far is that which ye are promised!
37. In hiya illa hayatuna a
ddunya namootu wanahya wama nahnu bimabAAootheen
37. "There is nothing but our life in this world! We shall die and we live! But we shall
never be raised up again!www.islamicbulletin.com