50. WajaAAalna ibna maryama waommahu ayatan waawaynahuma ila rabwatin thati
50. And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter
on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs.
Section 4 (51-77)
51. Ya ayyuha a
rrusulu kuloo mina a
AAmaloo salihan innee bima
51. O ye apostles! enjoy (all) things good and pure, and work righteousness: for I am
well-acquainted with (all) that ye do.
52. Wa-inna hathihi ommatukum ommatan wahidatan waana rabbukum fa
52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and
Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).www.islamicbulletin.com