61. Ola-ika yusariAAoona fee alkhayrati wahum laha sabiqoon
61. It is these who hasten in every good work, and these who are foremost in them.
62. Wala nukallifu nafsan illa wusAAaha waladayna kitabun yantiqu bi
lhaqqi wahum la
62. On no soul do We place a burden greater than it can bear: before Us is a record which
clearly shows the truth: they will never be wronged.
63. Bal quloobuhum fee ghamratin min hatha walahum aAAmalun min dooni thalika
hum laha AAamiloon
63. But their hearts are in confused ignorance of this; and there are, besides that, deeds of
theirs, which they will (continue) to do,--www.islamicbulletin.com