64. Hatta itha akhathna mutrafeehim bi
lAAathabi itha hum yaj-aroon
64. Until, when We seize in Punishment those of them who received the good things of
this world, behold, they will groan in supplication!
65. La taj-aroo alyawma innakum minna la tunsaroon
65. (It will be said): "Groan not in supplication this day: for ye shall certainly not be
helped by Us.
66. Qad kanat ayatee tutla AAalaykum fakuntum AAala aAAqabikum tankisoon
66. "My Signs used to be rehearsed to you, but ye used to turn back on your heels-
67. Mustakbireena bihi samiran tahjuroon
67. "In arrogance: talking nonsense about the (Qur'an), like one telling fables by night."www.islamicbulletin.com