75. Walaw rahimnahum wakashafna ma bihim min durrin lalajjoo fee tughyanihim
75. If We had mercy on them and removed the distress which is on them, they would
obstinately persist in their transgression, wandering in distraction to and fro.
76. Walaqad akhathnahum bi
lAAathabi fama istakanoo lirabbihim wama
76. We inflicted Punishment on them, but they humbled not themselves to their Lord, nor
do they submissively entreat (Him)!-
77. Hatta itha fatahna AAalayhim baban tha AAathabin shadeedin itha hum feehi
77. Until We open on them a gate leading to a severe Punishment: then Lo! they will be
plunged in despair therein!
Section 5 (78-92)
78. Wahuwa allathee anshaa lakumu a
l-af-idata qaleelan ma