78. It is He Who has created for you (the faculties of) hearing, sight, feeling and
understanding: little thanks it is ye give!
79. Wahuwa allathee tharaakum fee al-ardi wa-ilayhi tuhsharoon
79. And He has multiplied you through the earth, and to Him shall ye be gathered back.
80. Wahuwa allathee yuhyee wayumeetu walahu ikhtilafu allayli wa
80. It is He Who gives life and death, and to Him (is due) the alternation of Night and
Day: will ye not then understand?
81. Bal qaloo mithla ma qala al-awwaloon
81. On the contrary they say things similar to what the ancients said.
82. Qaloo a-itha mitna wakunna turaban waAAi
aman a-inna lamabAAoothoon