97. Waqul rabbi aAAoothu bika min hamazati a
97. And say "O my Lord! I seek refuge with Thee from the suggestions of the Evil Ones.
98. WaaAAoothu bika rabbi an yahduroon
98. "And I seek refuge with Thee O my Lord! lest they should come near me."
99. Hatta itha jaa ahadahumu almawtu qala rabbi irjiAAoon
99. (In Falsehood will they be) Until, when death comes to one of them, he says: "O my
Lord! send me back (to life),--
100. LaAAallee aAAmalu salihan feema taraktu kalla innaha kalimatun huwa qa-iluha
wamin wara-ihim barzakhun ila yawmi yubAAathoon
100. "In order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected." - "By no means!
It is but a word he says."- Before them is a Partition till the Day they are raised up.www.islamicbulletin.com