25. On that Day Allah will pay them back (all) their just dues, and they will realise that
Allah is the (very) Truth, that makes all things manifest.
26. Alkhabeethatu lilkhabeetheena wa
lkhabeethoona lilkhabeethati wa
ttayyibati ola-ika mubarraoona mimma yaqooloona
lahum maghfiratun warizqun kareem
26. Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women
of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not
affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.
Section 4 (27-34)
27. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la tadkhuloo buyootan ghayra buyootikum hatta
tasta/nisoo watusallimoo AAala ahliha thalikum khayrun lakum laAAallakum
27. O ye who believe! enter not houses other than your own, until ye have asked
permission and saluted those in them: that is best for you, in order that ye may heed (what