28. Fa-in lam tajidoo feeha ahadan fala tadkhulooha hatta yu/thana lakum wa-in qeela
lakumu irjiAAoo fa
rjiAAoo huwa azka lakum wa
llahu bima taAAmaloona
28. If ye find no one in the house, enter not until permission is given to you: if ye are
asked to go back, go back: that makes for greater purity for yourselves: and Allah knows
well all that ye do.
29. Laysa AAalaykum junahun an tadkhuloo buyootan ghayra maskoonatin feeha
mataAAun lakum wa
llahu yaAAlamu ma tubdoona wama taktumoon
29. It is no fault on your part to enter houses not used for living in, which serve some
(other) use for you: And Allah has knowledge of what ye reveal and what ye conceal.
30. Qul lilmu/mineena yaghuddoo min absarihum wayahfa
oo furoojahum thalika azka
lahum inna Allaha khabeerun bima yasnaAAoon