47. They say, "We believe in Allah and in the apostle, and we obey": but even after that,
some of them turn away: they are not (really) Believers.
48. Wa-itha duAAoo ila Allahi warasoolihi liyahkuma baynahum itha fareequn minhum
48. When they are summoned to Allah and His apostle, in order that He may judge
between them, behold some of them decline (to come).
49. Wa-in yakun lahumu alhaqqu ya/too ilayhi muthAAineen
49. But if the right is on their side, they come to him with all submission.
50. Afee quloobihim maradun ami irtaboo am yakhafoona an yaheefa Allahu AAalayhim
warasooluhu bal ola-ika humu a
50. Is it that there is a disease in their hearts? or do they doubt, or are they in fear, that
Allah and His Messenger will deal unjustly with them? Nay, it is they themselves who do