ttakhathoo min doonihi alihatan la yakhluqoona shay-an wahum yukhlaqoona wala
yamlikoona li-anfusihim darran wala nafAAan wala yamlikoona mawtan wala hayatan
3. Yet have they taken, besides him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves
created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor
life nor resurrection.
4. Waqala allatheena kafaroo in hatha illa ifkun iftarahu waaAAanahu AAalayhi qawmun
akharoona faqad jaoo
4. But the misbelievers say: "Naught is this but a lie which he has forged, and others have
helped him at it." In truth it is they who have put forward an iniquity and a falsehood.
5. Waqaloo asateeru al-awwaleena iktatabaha fahiya tumla AAalayhi bukratan waaseela
5. And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written: and they are
dictated before him morning and evening."www.islamicbulletin.com