12. Itha raat-hum min makanin baAAeedin samiAAoo laha taghayyu
12. When it sees them from a place far off, they will hear its fury and its ranging sigh.
13. Wa-itha olqoo minha makanan dayyiqan muqarraneena daAAaw hunalika thuboora
13. And when they are cast, bound together into a constricted place therein, they will
plead for destruction there and then!
14. La tadAAoo alyawma thubooran wahidan wa
dAAoo thubooran katheera
14. "This day plead not for a single destruction: plead for destruction oft-repeated!"
15. Qul athalika khayrun am jannatu alkhuldi allatee wuAAida almuttaqoona kanat lahum