15. Say: "Is that best, or the eternal garden, promised to the righteous? for them, that is a
reward as well as a goal (of attainment).
16. Lahum feeha ma yashaoona khalideena kana AAala rabbika waAAdan mas-oola
16. "For them there will be therein all that they wish for: they will dwell (there) for aye:
A promise to be prayed for from thy Lord."
17. Wayawma yahshuruhum wama yaAAbudoona min dooni Allahi fayaqoolu aantum
adlaltum AAibadee haola-i am hum dalloo a
17. The day He will gather them together as well as those whom they worship besides
Allah, He will ask: "Was it ye who let these My servants astray, or did they stray from
the Path themselves?"
18. Qaloo subhanaka ma kana yanbaghee lana an nattakhitha min doonika min awliyaa
walakin mattaAAtahum waabaahum hatta nasoo a
ththikra wakanoo qawman boora