27. The Day that the wrong-doer will bite at his hands, he will say, "Oh! would that I had
taken a (straight) path with the Messenger.
28. Ya waylata laytanee lam attakhith fulanan khaleela
28. "Ah! woe is me! Would that I had never taken such a one for a friend!
29. Laqad adallanee AAani a
ththikri baAAda ith jaanee wakana a
29. "He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah. after it had come to me! Ah! the
Evil One is but a traitor to man!" Then the Messenger will say:
30. Waqala a
rrasoolu ya rabbi inna qawmee ittakhathoo hatha alqur-ana mahjoora
30. "O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense."www.islamicbulletin.com