31. Wakathalika jaAAalna likulli nabiyyin AAaduwwan mina almujrimeena wakafa
birabbika hadiyan wanaseera
31. Thus have We made for every prophet an enemy among the sinners: but enough is thy
Lord to guide and to help.
32. Waqala allatheena kafaroo lawla nuzzila AAalayhi alqur-anu jumlatan wahidatan
kathalika linuthabbita bihi fu-adaka warattalnahu tarteela
32. Those who reject Faith say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once? Thus
(is it revealed), that We may strengthen thy heart thereby, and We have rehearsed it to
thee in slow, well-arranged stages, gradually.
33. Wala ya/toonaka bimathalin illa ji/naka bi
lhaqqi waahsana tafseera
33. And no question do they bring to thee but We reveal to thee the truth and the best