43. Seest thou such a one as taketh for his god his own passion (or impulse)? Couldst
thou be a disposer of affairs for him?
44. Am tahsabu anna aktharahum yasmaAAoona aw yaAAqiloona in hum illa ka
anAAami bal hum adallu sabeela
44. Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle;--
nay, they are worse astray in Path.
Section 5 (45-60)
45. Alam tara ila rabbika kayfa madda a
illa walaw shaa lajaAAalahu sakinan
thumma jaAAalna a
shshamsa AAalayhi daleela
45. Hast thou not turned thy vision to thy Lord?--How He doth prolong the shadow! If He
willed, He could make it stationary! then do We make the sun its guide;
46. Thumma qabadnahu ilayna qabdan yaseera
46. Then We draw it in towards Ourselves,--a contraction by easy stages.www.islamicbulletin.com