53. It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: One palatable and sweet,
and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is
forbidden to be passed.
54. Wahuwa allathee khalaqa mina alma-i basharan fajaAAalahu nasaban wasihran
wakana rabbuka qadeera
54. It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of
lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power (over all things).
55. WayaAAbudoona min dooni Allahi ma la yanfaAAuhum wala yadurruhum wakana
alkafiru AAala rabbihi
55. Yet do they worship, besides Allah, things that can neither profit them nor harm
them: and the Misbeliever is a helper (of Evil), against his own Lord!
56. Wama arsalnaka illa mubashshiran wanatheera
56. But thee We only sent to give glad tidings and admonition.www.islamicbulletin.com