260. Wa-ith qala ibraheemu rabbi arinee kayfa tuhyee almawta qala awa lam tu/min qala
bala walakin liyatma-inna qalbee qala fakhuth arbaAAatan mina a
ilayka thumma ijAAal AAala kulli jabalin minhunna juz-an thumma odAAuhunna
ya/teenaka saAAyan wa
AAlam anna Allaha AAazeezun hakeem
260. Behold! Abraham said: "My Lord! Show me how Thou givest life to the dead." He
said: "Dost thou not then believe?" He said: "Yea! but to satisfy My own undertaking."
He said: "Take four birds; Tame them to turn to thee; put a portion of them on every hill
and call to them: They will come to thee (Flying) with speed. Then know that Allah is
Exalted in Power, Wise."
Section 36 (261-266)
261. Mathalu allatheena yunfiqoona amwalahum fee sabeeli Allahi kamathali habbatin
anbatat sabAAa sanabila fee kulli sunbulatin mi-atu habbatin wa
llahu yudaAAifu liman
llahu wasiAAun AAaleem
261. The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah is that of a grain
of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear Hath a hundred grains. Allah giveth manifold
increase to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things.
262. Allatheena yunfiqoona amwalahum fee sabeeli Allahi thumma la yutbiAAoona ma
anfaqoo mannan wala athan lahum ajruhum AAinda rabbihim wala khawfun AAalayhim
wala hum yahzanoon