3. LaAAallaka bakhiAAun nafsaka alla yakoonoo mu/mineen
3. It may be thou frettest thy soul with grief, that they do not become Believers.
4. In nasha/ nunazzil AAalayhim mina a
ssama-i ayatan fa
allat aAAnaquhum laha
4. If (such) were Our Will, We could send down to them from the sky a Sign, to which
they would bend their necks in humility.
5. Wama ya/teehim min thikrin mina a
rrahmani muhdathin illa kanoo AAanhu
5. But there comes not to them a newly-revealed Message from ((Allah)) Most Gracious,
but they turn away therefrom.
6. Faqad kaththaboo fasaya/teehim anbao ma kanoo bihi yastahzi-oon