15. Qala kalla fa
thhaba bi-ayatina inna maAAakum mustamiAAoon
15. Allah said: "By no means! proceed then, both of you, with Our Signs; We are with
you, and will listen (to your call).
16. Fa/tiya firAAawna faqoola inna rasoolu rabbi alAAalameen
16. "So go forth, both of you, to Pharaoh, and say: 'We have been sent by the Lord and
Cherisher of the worlds;
17. An arsil maAAana banee isra-eel
17. "'Send thou with us the Children of Israel.'"
18. Qala alam nurabbika feena waleedan walabithta feena min AAumurika sineen
18. (Pharaoh) said: "Did we not cherish thee as a child among us, and didst thou not stay
in our midst many years of thy life?www.islamicbulletin.com