13. Wa-itha qeela lahum aminoo kama amana a
nnasu qaloo anu/minu kama amana
ssufahao ala innahum humu a
ssufahao walakin la yaAAlamoon
13. When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe
as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.
14. Wa-itha laqoo allatheena amanoo qaloo amanna wa-itha khalaw ila shayateenihim
qaloo inna maAAakum innama nahnu mustahzi-oon
14. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone
with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."
15. Allahu yastahzi-o bihim wayamudduhum fee tughyanihim yaAAmahoon
15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses;
so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).www.islamicbulletin.com