31. Qala fa/ti bihi in kunta mina a
31. (Pharaoh) said: "Show it then, if thou tellest the truth!"
32. Faalqa AAasahu fa-itha hiya thuAAbanun mubeen
32. So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!
33. WanazaAAa yadahu fa-itha hiya baydao li
33. And he drew out his hand, and behold, it was white to all beholders!
Section 3 (34-52)
34. Qala lilmala-i hawlahu inna hatha lasahirun AAaleem
34. (Pharaoh) said to the Chiefs around him: "This is indeed a sorcerer well- versed:www.islamicbulletin.com