50. Qaloo la dayra inna ila rabbina munqaliboon
50. "Be sure I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will cause
you all to die on the cross!"
51. Inna natmaAAu an yaghfira lana rabbuna khatayana an kunna awwala almu/mineen
51. They said: "No matter! for us, we shall but return to our Lord!
52. Waawhayna ila moosa an asri biAAibadee innakum muttabaAAoon
52. "Only, our desire is that our Lord will forgive us our faults, that we may become
foremost among the believers!"
Section 4 (53-69)
53. Faarsala firAAawnu fee almada-ini hashireen
53. By inspiration we told Moses: "Travel by night with my servants; for surely ye shall