62. Qala kalla inna maAAiya rabbee sayahdeen
62. And when the two bodies saw each other, the people of Moses said: "We are sure to
63. Faawhayna ila moosa ani idrib biAAasaka albahra fa
nfalaqa fakana kullu firqin
63. (Moses) said: "By no means! my Lord is with me! Soon will He guide me!"
64. Waazlafna thamma al-akhareen
64. Then We told Moses by inspiration: "Strike the sea with thy rod." So it divided, and
each separate part became like the huge, firm mass of a mountain.
65. Waanjayna moosa waman maAAahu ajmaAAeen
65. And We made the other party approach thither.www.islamicbulletin.com