154. Ma anta illa basharun mithluna fa/ti bi-ayatin in kunta mina a
154. "Thou art no more than a mortal like us: then bring us a Sign, if thou tellest the
155. Qala hathihi naqatun laha shirbun walakum shirbu yawmin maAAloom
155. He said: "Here is a she-camel: she has a right of watering, and ye have a right of
watering, (severally) on a day appointed.
156. Wala tamassooha bisoo-in faya/khuthakum AAathabu yawmin AAa
156. "Touch her not with harm, lest the Penalty of a Great Day seize you."
157. FaAAaqarooha faasbahoo nadimeen
157. But they ham-strung her: then did they become full of regrets.www.islamicbulletin.com