186. Wama anta illa basharun mithluna wa-in na
unnuka lamina alkathibeen
186. "Thou art no more than a mortal like us, and indeed we think thou art a liar!
187. Faasqit AAalayna kisafan mina a
ssama-i in kunta mina a
187. "Now cause a piece of the sky to fall on us, if thou art truthful!"
188. Qala rabbee aAAlamu bima taAAmaloon
188. He said: "My Lord knows best what ye do."
189. Fakaththaboohu faakhathahum AAathabu yawmi a
ullati innahu kana AAathaba
189. But they rejected him. Then the punishment of a day of overshadowing gloom
seized them, and that was the Penalty of a Great Day.www.islamicbulletin.com