4. Inna allatheena la yu/minoona bi
l-akhirati zayyanna lahum aAAmalahum fahum
4. As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in
their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction.
5. Ola-ika allatheena lahum soo-o alAAathabi wahum fee al-akhirati humu al-akhsaroon
5. Such are they for whom a grievous Penalty is (waiting); and in the Hereafter theirs will
be the greatest loss.
6. Wa-innaka latulaqqa alqur-ana min ladun hakeemin AAaleem
6. As to thee, the Qur'an is bestowed upon thee from the presence of one who is wise and
7. Ith qala moosa li-ahlihi innee anastu naran saateekum minha bikhabarin aw ateekum
bishihabin qabasin laAAallakum tastaloon
7. Behold! Moses said to his family: "I perceive a fire; soon will I bring you from there
some information, or I will bring you a burning brand to light our fuel, that ye may warn