8. Falamma jaaha noodiya an boorika man fee a
nnari waman hawlaha wasubhana Allahi
8. But when he came to the (fire), a voice was heard: "Blessed are those in the fire and
those around: and glory to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
9. Ya moosa innahu ana Allahu alAAazeezu alhakeem
9. "O Moses! verily, I am Allah, the exalted in might, the wise!....
10. Waalqi AAasaka falamma raaha tahtazzu kaannaha jannun walla mudbiran walam
yuAAaqqib ya moosa la takhaf innee la yakhafu ladayya almursaloon
10. "Now do thou throw thy rod!" But when he saw it moving (of its own accord)as if it
had been a snake, he turned back in retreat, and retraced not his steps: "O Moses!" (it was
said), "Fear not: truly, in My presence, those called as apostles have no fear,-www.islamicbulletin.com