11. Illa man
alama thumma baddala husnan baAAda soo-in fa-innee ghafoorun
11. "But if any have done wrong and have thereafter substituted good to take the place of
evil, truly, I am Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
12. Waadkhil yadaka fee jaybika takhruj baydaa min ghayri soo-in fee tisAAi ayatin ila
firAAawna waqawmihi innahum kanoo qawman fasiqeen
12. "Now put thy hand into thy bosom, and it will come forth white without stain (or
harm): (these are) among the nine Signs (thou wilt take) to Pharaoh and his people: for
they are a people rebellious in transgression."
13. Falamma jaat-hum ayatuna mubsiratan qaloo hatha sihrun mubeen
13. But when Our Signs came to them, that should have opened their eyes, they said:
"This is sorcery manifest!"www.islamicbulletin.com