68. Laqad wuAAidna hatha nahnu waabaona min qablu in hatha illa asateeru al-
68. "It is true we were promised this,- we and our fathers before (us): these are nothing
but tales of the ancients."
69. Qul seeroo fee al-ardi fa
uroo kayfa kana AAaqibatu almujrimeen
69. Say: "Go ye through the earth and see what has been the end of those guilty (of sin)."
70. Wala tahzan AAalayhim wala takun fee dayqin mimma yamkuroon
70. But grieve not over them, nor distress thyself because of their plots.
71. Wayaqooloona mata hatha alwaAAdu in kuntum sadiqeen