9. Waqalati imraatu firAAawna qurratu AAaynin lee walaka la taqtuloohu AAasa an
yanfaAAana aw nattakhithahu waladan wahum la yashAAuroon
9. The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It
may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not
(what they were doing)!
10. Waasbaha fu-adu ommi moosa farighan in kadat latubdee bihi lawla an rabatna
AAala qalbiha litakoona mina almu/mineen
10. But there came to be a void in the heart of the mother of Moses: She was going
almost to disclose his (case), had We not strengthened her heart (with faith), so that she
might remain a (firm) believer.
11. Waqalat li-okhtihi qusseehi fabasurat bihi AAan junubin wahum la yashAAuroon
11. And she said to the sister of (Moses), "Follow him" so she (the sister) watched him in
the character of a stranger. And they knew not.www.islamicbulletin.com