35. Qala sanashuddu AAadudaka bi-akheeka wanajAAalu lakuma sultanan fala yasiloona
ilaykuma bi-ayatina antuma wamani ittabaAAakuma alghaliboon
35. He said: "We will certainly strengthen thy arm through thy brother, and invest you
both with authority, so they shall not be able to touch you: with Our Sign shall ye
triumph,--you two as well as those who follow you."
36. Falamma jaahum moosa bi-ayatina bayyinatin qaloo ma hatha illa sihrun muftaran
wama samiAAna bihatha fee aba-ina al-awwaleen
36. When Moses came to them with Our clear signs, they said: "This is nothing but
sorcery faked up: never did we head the like among our fathers of old!"
37. Waqala moosa rabbee aAAlamu biman jaa bi
lhuda min AAindihi waman takoonu
lahu AAaqibatu a
ddari innahu la yuflihu a
37. Moses said: "My Lord knows best who it is that comes with guidance from Him and
whose end will be best in the Hereafter: certain it is that the wrong-doers will not