54. Ola-ika yu/tawna ajrahum marratayni bima sabaroo wayadraoona bi
ssayyi-ata wamimma razaqnahum yunfiqoon
54. Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert
Evil with Good, and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them.
55. Wa-itha samiAAoo allaghwa aAAradoo AAanhu waqaloo lana aAAmaluna walakum
aAAmalukum salamun AAalaykum la nabtaghee aljahileen
55. And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds,
and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."
56. Innaka la tahdee man ahbabta walakinna Allaha yahdee man yashao wahuwa
56. It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides
those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.www.islamicbulletin.com