62. Wayawma yunadeehim fayaqoolu ayna shuraka-iya allatheena kuntum tazAAumoon
62. That Day ((Allah)) will call to them, and say "Where are my 'partners'?--whom ye
imagined (to be such)?"
63. Qala allatheena haqqa AAalayhimu alqawlu rabbana haola-i allatheena aghwayna
aghwaynahum kama ghawayna tabarra/na ilayka ma kanoo iyyana yaAAbudoon
63. Those against whom the charge will be proved, will say: "Our Lord! These are the
ones whom we led astray: we led them astray, as we were astray ourselves: we free
ourselves (from them) in Thy presence: it was not us they worshipped."
64. Waqeela odAAoo shurakaakum fadaAAawhum falam yastajeeboo lahum waraawoo
alAAathaba law annahum kanoo yahtadoon
64. It will be said (to them): "Call upon your 'partners' (for help)" :they will call upon
them, but they will not listen to them; and they will see the Penalty (before them); (how
they will wish) 'if only they had been open to guidance!'www.islamicbulletin.com