3. Walaqad fatanna allatheena min qablihim falayaAAlamanna Allahu allatheena sadaqoo
3. We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from
those who are false.
4. Am hasiba allatheena yaAAmaloona a
ssayyi-ati an yasbiqoona saa ma yahkumoon
4. Do those who practise evil think that they will get the better of Us? Evil is their
5. Man kana yarjoo liqaa Allahi fa-inna ajala Allahi laatin wahuwa a
5. For those whose hopes are in the meeting with Allah (in the Hereafter, let them strive);
for the term (appointed) by Allah is surely coming and He hears and knows (all things).
6. Waman jahada fa-innama yujahidu linafsihi inna Allaha laghaniyyun AAani
6. And if any strive (with might and main), they do so for their own souls: for Allah is
free of all needs from all creation.www.islamicbulletin.com