12. And the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Follow our path, and we will bear
(the consequences) of your faults." Never in the least will they bear their faults: in fact
they are liars!
13. Walayahmilunna athqalahum waathqalan maAAa athqalihim walayus-alunna yawma
alqiyamati AAamma kanoo yaftaroon
13. They will bear their own burdens, and (other) burdens along with their own, and on
the Day of Judgments they will be called to account for their falsehoods.
Section 2 (14-22)
14. Walaqad arsalna noohan ila qawmihi falabitha feehim alfa sanatin illa khamseena
AAaman faakhathahumu a
14. We (once) sent Noah to his people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less
fifty: but the Deluge overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin.
15. Faanjaynahu waas-haba a
ssafeenati wajaAAalnaha ayatan lilAAalameen