18. Wa-in tukaththiboo faqad kaththaba omamun min qablikum wama AAala a
illa albalaghu almubeen
18. "And if ye reject (the Message), so did generations before you: and the duty of the
apostle is only to preach publicly (and clearly)."
19. Awa lam yaraw kayfa yubdi-o Allahu alkhalqa thumma yuAAeeduhu inna thalika
AAala Allahi yaseer
19. See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.
20. Qul seeroo fee al-ardi fa
uroo kayfa badaa alkhalqa thumma Allahu yunshi-o
nnash-ata al-akhirata inna Allaha AAala kulli shay-in qadeer
20. Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah
produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.www.islamicbulletin.com