21. YuAAaththibu man yashao wayarhamu man yashao wa-ilayhi tuqlaboon
21. "He punishes whom He pleases, and He grants Mercy to whom He pleases, and
towards Him are ye turned.
22. Wama antum bimuAAjizeena fee al-ardi wala fee a
ssama-i wama lakum min dooni
Allahi min waliyyin wala naseer
22. "Not on earth nor in heaven will ye be able (fleeing) to frustrate (his Plan), nor have
ye, besides Allah, any protector or helper."
Section 3 (23-30)
llatheena kafaroo bi-ayati Allahi waliqa-ihi ola-ika ya-isoo min rahmatee waola-
ika lahum AAathabun aleem
23. Those who reject the Signs of Allah and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter),--it
is they who shall despair of My Mercy: it is they who will (suffer) a most grievous