26. Faamana lahu lootun waqala innee muhajirun ila rabbee innahu huwa alAAazeezu
26. But Lut had faith in Him: He said: "I will leave home for the sake of my Lord: for He
is Exalted in Might, and Wise."
27. Wawahabna lahu ishaqa wayaAAqooba wajaAAalna fee thurriyyatihi a
lkitaba waataynahu ajrahu fee a
ddunya wa-innahu fee al-akhirati lamina a
27. And We gave (Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, and ordained among his progeny
Prophethood and Revelation, and We granted him his reward in this life; and he was in
the Hereafter (of the company) of the Righteous.
28. Walootan ith qala liqawmihi innakum lata/toona alfahishata ma sabaqakum biha min
ahadin mina alAAalameen
28. And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as
no people in Creation (ever) committed before you.www.islamicbulletin.com