32. Qala inna feeha lootan qaloo nahnu aAAlamu biman feeha lanunajjiyannahu
waahlahu illa imraatahu kanat mina alghabireen
32. He said: "But there is Lut there." They said: "Well do we know who is there : we will
certainly save him and his following,--except his wife: she is of those who lag behind!"
33. Walamma an jaat rusuluna lootan see-a bihim wadaqa bihim tharAAan waqaloo la
takhaf wala tahzan inna munajjooka waahlaka illa imraataka kanat mina alghabireen
33. And when Our Messengers came to Lut, he was grieved on their account, and felt
himself powerless (to protect) them: but they said: "Fear thou not, nor grieve: we are
(here) to save thee and thy following, except thy wife: she is of those who lag behind.
34. Inna munziloona AAala ahli hathihi alqaryati rijzan mina a
ssama-i bima kanoo