2. Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alhayyu alqayyoom
2. Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal.
3. Nazzala AAalayka alkitaba bi
lhaqqi musaddiqan lima bayna yadayhi waanzala
3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went
before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as
a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and
4. Min qablu hudan li
nnasi waanzala alfurqana inna allatheena kafaroo bi-ayati Allahi
lahum AAathabun shadeedun wa
llahu AAazeezun thoo intiqam
4. Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and
Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution.
5. Inna Allaha la yakhfa AAalayhi shay-on fee al-ardi wala fee a
5. From Allah, verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.www.islamicbulletin.com