llatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati lanubawwi-annahum mina aljannati
ghurafan tajree min tahtiha al-anharu khalideena feeha niAAma ajru alAAamileen
58. But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness--to them shall We give a
Home in Heaven,--lofty mansions beneath which flow rivers,--to dwell therein for aye;-
an excellent reward for those who do (good)!-
59. Allatheena sabaroo waAAala rabbihim yatawakkaloon
59. Those who persevere in patience, and put their trust, in their Lord and Cherisher.
60. Wakaayyin min dabbatin la tahmilu rizqaha Allahu yarzuquha wa-iyyakum wahuwa
60. How many are the creatures that carry not their own sustenance? It is Allah who feeds
(both) them and you: for He hears and knows (all things).
61. Wala-in saaltahum man khalaqa a
l-arda wasakhkhara a
lqamara layaqoolunna Allahu faanna yu/fakoon