64. Wama hathihi alhayatu a
ddunya illa lahwun walaAAibun wa-inna a
lahiya alhayawanu law kanoo yaAAlamoon
64. What is the life of this world but amusement and play? but verily the Home in the
Hereafter,--that is life indeed, if they but knew.
65. Fa-itha rakiboo fee alfulki daAAawoo Allaha mukhliseena lahu a
najjahum ila albarri itha hum yushrikoon
65. Now, if they embark on a boat, they call on Allah, making their devotion sincerely
(and exclusively) to Him; but when He has delivered them safely to (dry) land, behold,
they give a share (of their worship to others)!--
66. Liyakfuroo bima ataynahum waliyatamattaAAoo fasawfa yaAAlamoon
66. Disdaining ungratefully Our gifts, and giving themselves up to (worldly) enjoyment!
But soon will they know.www.islamicbulletin.com