18. Walahu alhamdu fee a
l-ardi waAAashiyyan waheena tu
18. Yea, to Him be praise, in the heavens and on earth; and in the late afternoon and
when the day begins to decline.
19. Yukhriju alhayya mina almayyiti wayukhriju almayyita mina alhayyi wayuhyee al-
arda baAAda mawtiha wakathalika tukhrajoon
19. It is He Who brings out the living from the dead, and brings out the dead from the
living, and Who gives life to the earth after it is dead: and thus shall ye be brought out
(from the dead).
Section 3 (20-27)
20. Wamin ayatihi an khalaqakum min turabin thumma itha antum basharun
20. Among His Signs in this, that He created you from dust; and then,- behold, ye are
men scattered (far and wide)!www.islamicbulletin.com