23. And among His Signs is the sleep that ye take by night and by day, and the quest that
ye (make for livelihood) out of His Bounty: verily in that are signs for those who
24. Wamin ayatihi yureekumu albarqa khawfan watamaAAan wayunazzilu mina
ssama-i maan fayuhyee bihi al-arda baAAda mawtiha inna fee thalika laayatin
24. And among His Signs, He shows you the lightning, by way both of fear and of hope,
and He sends down rain from the sky and with it gives life to the earth after it is dead:
verily in that are Signs for those who are wise.
25. Wamin ayatihi an taqooma a
l-ardu bi-amrihi thumma itha daAAakum
daAAwatan mina al-ardi itha antum takhrujoon
25. And among His Signs is this, that heaven and earth stand by His Command: then
when He calls you, by a single call, from the earth, behold, ye (straightway) come forth.
26. Walahu man fee a
l-ardi kullun lahu qanitoon