26. To Him belongs every being that is in the heavens and on earth: all are devoutly
obedient to Him.
27. Wahuwa allathee yabdao alkhalqa thumma yuAAeeduhu wahuwa ahwanu AAalayhi
walahu almathalu al-aAAla fee a
l-ardi wahuwa alAAazeezu alhakeem
27. It is He Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it; and for Him it is most
easy. To Him belongs the loftiest similitude (we can think of) in the heavens and the
earth: for He is Exalted in Might, full of wisdom.
Section 4 (28-40)
28. Daraba lakum mathalan min anfusikum hal lakum mimma malakat aymanukum min
shurakaa fee ma razaqnakum faantum feehi sawaon takhafoonahum kakheefatikum
anfusakum kathalika nufassilu al-ayati liqawmin yaAAqiloon
28. He does propound to you a similitude from your own (experience): do ye have
partners among those whom your right hands possess, to share as equals in the wealth We
have bestowed on you? Do ye fear them as ye fear each other? Thus do we explain the
Signs in detail to a people that understand.www.islamicbulletin.com