35. Am anzalna AAalayhim sultanan fahuwa yatakallamu bima kanoo bihi yushrikoon
35. Or have We sent down authority to them, which points out to them the things to
which they pay part-worship?
tha athaqna a
nnasa rahmatan farihoo biha wa-in tusibhum sayyi-atun bima
qaddamat aydeehim itha hum yaqnatoon
36. When We give men a taste of Mercy, they exult thereat: and when some evil afflicts
them because of what their (own) hands have sent forth, behold, they are in despair!
37. Awa lam yaraw anna Allaha yabsutu a
rrizqa liman yashao wayaqdiru inna fee thalika
laayatin liqawmin yu/minoon
37. See they not that Allah enlarges the provision and restricts it, to whomsoever He
pleases? Verily in that are Signs for those who believe.www.islamicbulletin.com